Learning & Development
Baker Tilly’s learning and development culture fosters the development of expertise and personal growth through a team environment, on-the-job coaching and structured learning programmes for our staff.
Recognised Employer Partner
Baker Tilly is accredited with:
- Singapore Accountancy Commission (SAC) – Accredited Training Organisation (SCAQ)
- Certified Public Accountants of Australia (CPA Australia) – Recognised Employer Partner
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) – Approved Employer (Trainee Development – Gold)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) – Authorised Training Employer
ATO of Singapore QP
As an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) of Singapore QP, Baker Tilly is recognised by the Singapore Accountancy Commission as having an appropriate working environment and mentoring support for employees who wish to undertake the Singapore QP.
Managing Partner Joshua Ong says, "The Singapore QP represents a significant step forward for the accounting profession in Singapore. It will raise the standard of professional training and lead to greater recognition of professional accountants in Singapore. Baker Tilly is proud to be certified as an ATO and we are privileged to be involved in the grooming of the next generation of accounting professionals."
At Baker Tilly, we provide training and development opportunities for Singapore QP Candidates to hone their competencies and gain valuable experience in a professional environment.
In addition to gaining invaluable on-the-job coaching from more experienced team members, managers and partners on assignments, we dedicate resources to ensure our staff receive structured training sessions annually. These structured training sessions are customised to equip our staff to excel in their role.
- Do you want to gain international work experience?
- Do you want to learn and experience the working and living culture of another country?
A secondment opportunity allows you to fulfil a unique working experience and learn about the cultures of another country. Many secondment opportunities exist within the Baker Tilly International network, achieved through the strong relationships between the over 706 offices in more than 148 territories.
Learn more about Baker Tilly International here.