The successful candidate will work in a business tax team providing tax compliance and advisory services to a mixed portfolio of corporate, individual and other clients. Responsibilities will include managing a team of professionals in the preparation of Singapore tax returns and in dispute resolution.
- At least 6 years of Singapore corporate income tax experience preferably with an international accounting firm
- Prior experience in individual income tax work
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field, with a professional qualification recognised by ISCA
- Accredited Tax Practitioner (ATP) (Income Tax) with SIATP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and it will be an advantage to possess working knowledge of a second language
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
To apply, please email and indicate position clearly in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please include your detailed resume including present and expected salaries and earliest available joining date as well as copies of all academic and professional transcripts, testimonials and contact details.