Associate/Senior/Assistant Manager (GST)
You will be assisting the Managers (and above) in the provision of GST compliance and advisory services to clients, including but not limited to the following:
- Advising clients on the GST implications and applicable treatment of their business transactions (e.g. new business arrangements, cross border transactions)
- Assisting clients with the application of GST registration, exemption and GST schemes
- Assisting clients with the review and e-filing of their GST returns
- Conducting GST health check reviews, GST due diligence reviews, Assisted Self Help Kit (ASK) reviews, Assisted Compliance Assurance Programme (ACAP) reviews
- Assisting clients in managing IRAS GST audits/investigations
- Assisting clients in seeking GST rulings from IRAS
- Graduates with a Bachelor degree in Accountancy, or any discipline
- A positive working attitude, meticulous and ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to multi-task and can work under pressure
- Good oral communication and written skills
- Candidates with no experience but possess the relevant professional and academic qualifications are welcome
- Possessing an accreditation by SIATP will be an added advantage, ie Accredited Tax Practitioner (ATP) (GST)
*Please include your detailed resume including present and expected salaries and earliest available joining date as well as copies of all academic and professional transcripts, testimonials and contact details.
Apply now by emailing your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.