We are an associate company of Baker Tilly Singapore, an integrated professional services firm offering assurance, tax consulting, internal audit, corporate advisory, accounting and corporate secretarial services. We are an independent member of Baker Tilly International. Baker Tilly International is a network of high quality, independent accountancy and business services firms, all of whom are committed to providing the highest quality service to their clients, in their own marketplaces, and across the world, wherever the client needs help.
- Manage a portfolio of clients including private companies, companies limited by guarantee, foreign companies, Singapore representative offices, societies and offshore companies
- Handle a full spectrum of corporate secretarial work including incorporation, maintenance of statutory records, prepare minutes and resolutions of Directors and Shareholders, bizfile, e-stamping and general corporate secretarial duties
- Lead and manage a team including ensuring the smooth running of the department
- 8 years of relevant experience and you should be an Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (ICSA) Graduate
- Ability to led and manage a team
- Effectively bilingual (oral & written)
To enquire/apply, please email to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.