Restructuring and Recovery
In times of financial distress, businesses may find it hard to focus on compounded problems. Hence we provide the following services to combat the problems:
- Judicial Management
- Scheme of Arrangement & Compromise
- Members’ Voluntary Liquidation
- Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation
- Court Winding Up
- Monitoring & Special Accountants
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Trustee in Bankruptcy.
At Baker Tilly, we are committed to helping our clients simplify complicated processes and provide customised solutions that best meet their needs, be it to resuscitate, liquidate or close the company.
How We Can Help
Be it crisis stabilisation, stakeholder management, working capital management or debt advice, we can provide the best business solutions to meet our clients’ varied needs.
Liquidation is the most common service engaged by clients. Together with receivership and other company voluntary arrangements, we use our expertise to maximise outcomes.
Backed by a robust track record in negotiating with various government authorities, banks, lawyers, suppliers and employees, we are well-equipped to facilitate the reorganisation of companies in distress and take charge of the situation.
Who needs Restructuring and Recovery Services?
- Businesses that are facing financial uncertainties and/or change
- Shareholders, Directors, Banks, and Creditors who are seeking the best solutions.