Restructuring and Recovery
Do you enjoy problem-solving?
Do you enjoy learning something new every day?
If you like to develop new skills and strengthen existing ones, this role is a great opportunity:
Corporate Restructuring & Recovery Consultant
Reporting to the Partner/Manager, you will have hands-on involvement in managing restructuring and insolvency activities for new and existing clientele. This will entail various modes of Liquidation, Judicial Management, Receiverships, Scheme of Arrangement and individual bankruptcy amongst other responsibilities.
You will also be exposed to ad-hoc projects undertaken by the department like crisis management and other corporate advisory activities.
- A degree or professional qualification in accounting
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Ability to work accurately under time pressure and manage multiple commitments
- Relevant experience is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are invited to apply
- Apply now by emailing your updated CV with a recent photograph to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.