Baker Tilly Consultancy (Singapore) Pte Ltd is an associate company of Baker Tilly Singapore, a top 10 integrated professional services firm offering audit, tax, advisory, accounting and corporate secretarial services. The Deal Advisory team helps clients create and defend shareholder value. We deliver exceptional management insights in the areas of deal strategy, mergers & acquisitions, business valuations, transaction advisory services, forensic services and litigation support. As an independent member of Baker Tilly International, we are part of a global network of high quality, independent accountancy and business advisory firms. In Singapore, we are a fast-growing firm with 15 partners and professional staff strength of 300.
We invite you to apply for the following positions:
Consultant, Deal Advisory
- Identify client requirements and, business issues for effective client service and risk management issues
- Lead engagement execution and provide the team with clear directions in day-to-day tasks
- Synthesise information quickly, identify key issues, recommend well-thought out solutions and independently produce quality reports
- Degree/Qualification in Accounting/Finance/Business/Financial Engineering/CFA/CA
- Passing CFA exam at any level is an advantage
- Minimum 1-year experience in Corporate Finance, Transaction Advisory Services functions of professional firms
- Strong proficiency in corporate finance, accounting or financial modeling
- Commercial awareness and experience in working with clients from different industries. Fluent with Financial Reporting Standards in relation to deal advisory products
- Written and spoken fluency in English; competency in at least one other language
- Good literacy skills
- Ability to communicate and present with impact
- The ability to work accurately under time pressure and manage multiple commitments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with others
Apply now by emailing your updated CV to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.